Sell Your Books
We actively purchase books that fall into the specialties we sell. Our main interests are fine printing of all periods, antiquarian children's books, miniature books, movable and pop-up books, items by Edward Gorey, and fine bindings. We seek the best books in the finest possible condition. If you have books that fall into these categories, please take a moment to compile the information we will need in order to properly evaluate your book(s):
- The author/illustrator of the book
- The title of the book
- The year of publication, which may be on the title page or the copyright page.
In addition, we ask you to note the following conditions:
- Is the book a limited edition?
- Is the book signed by the author or the illustrator?
- Is the book bound in paper, cloth, or leather?
- Does the book have a dust wrapper?
It is important to keep in mind that until a book is actually examined, a final value cannot be determined. A decision to purchase will require an inspection of the books by a member of our firm. Once a purchase price is affirmed by both parties, payment will be made upon delivery of the books.
Please contact us, or send us a list of your books by one of the following methods:
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at 617-247-2818
Send us a fax at 617-247-2975
Regular mail: Bromer Booksellers
607 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116